Translate भाषांतर सुविधा उपलब्ध

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Part No 2 Discussion on the topic of What is Death ( truth) to a mortal?

Further discussion on the topic of the truth...


JAISWAL: What is Death ( truth) to a mortal: Darshan of Deity ( truth) is to the immortal: If Gnana chapter can lead someone to his guru/god/goddess he attains immortality like his Siddha guru: Example Nagraj Mahaavatar Babaji when he met Agashtya in Courtallam

[3/31, 6:47 PM] Vivek Choudhari: Many such things I can not tell which are predicted which will lead to increase the importance of self.
But yes most of the predictions have come true.
It may vary from time to time, person to person.

But very special advice is chanting of been mantras, meditation, temple visits.
[3/31, 6:48 PM] Vivek Choudhari: Yes, he says we will guide you very often but you should put yourself into it without ego, restlessness.

I have seen dangers too if we don't follow advice.
[3/31, 6:49 PM] श्री प्रकाश JAISWAL: Do you know anybody living who by following his Gnyana chapter has reached his guru/god/goddess ( which is equal to moksha/salvation etc)
[3/31, 6:51 PM] Vivek Choudhari: Cannot,
As if anybody gets the good, goddess, has to leave the martyr loka.
But surely one can meet his guru.
In case of oak sir, he could meet Yogi ramsurat Kumar.



[3/31, 6:52 PM] +44 7944 476029: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
[3/31, 6:54 PM] श्री प्रकाश JAISWAL: I ask all these questions because my Gnana chapter has opened but will be read after 3 Amavasya ( June ) after me completing certain rituals mentioned in the first line as “ Hukum “ ( ordered ) to do before reading to me
[3/31, 6:58 PM] Vivek Choudhari: Poorva janma sambadh people will meet me to continue the spiritual journey with me, out of them one will be very intimate and lead you to new highs.he was a brother, gurubandhu and Raj sambandha minister in previous births.
I had to meet him at the age of 32,
I met Manojbhai from Surat in my 32 age who is related to my(n his) previous 3 births.
Many know the chemistry between us.
[3/31, 6:59 PM] Vivek Choudhari: I was suggested to study a particular branch of astrology and medicine, which I'm studying.
[3/31, 7:02 PM] +44 7944 476029: You’re a blessed, divine being
[3/31, 7:02 PM] +44 7944 476029: It’s our honour to be amongst such people in this group
[3/31, 7:02 PM] Vivek Choudhari: To serve people free.
It's too difficult being in Tamil Nadu.
Gnana kandam changes our life. It's rare to get it.

But be aware of fake reading whoever it may be then,it can be dangerous as it can spoil our spiritual aspirations n valuable time.
[3/31, 7:02 PM] श्री प्रकाश JAISWAL: Yogvivek: In your path of light and steps to salvation where have you reached till now and what to you is the end to your spiritual journey ( meeting guru/ attaining moksha)
[3/31, 7:05 PM] श्री प्रकाश JAISWAL: People who are blessed will know the difference of black-grey-white people
[3/31, 7:07 PM] Vivek Choudhari: 😄😄
It's so serious topic.
How can I tell my position? I'm struggling for my economical progress ( but now much relaxed) but certainly with step by step going forward.

Eg.maharishi time to time modifies our sadhana.He gave me Target to achieve 3 minutes Nirman avastha in meditation before my body pains.
I can achieve this but my body is not responding to me well as I neglected the advice to do suryanamaskar.
[3/31, 7:08 PM] Vivek Choudhari: Rest, you enjoy yours, wait till reading and give your feedback too.🙏🏼
[3/31, 7:10 PM] Vivek Choudhari: I don't want to come back from that happy state of mind but my body doesn't allow me to do so 

I don't know this is progress or any achievement. I only follow the advice. After completion of it, Maharishi gives me the newer one
[3/31, 7:13 PM] Vivek Choudhari: Some type of deity possession and the new moon full on sadhana are there to make me more स्त्री भाव(feminine).
as vatsalya, Karuna is the properties of divine mother Uma(ambal).
[3/31, 7:13 PM] Vivek Choudhari: Full moon.
[3/31, 7:14 PM] Vivek Choudhari: The one who gets Gnyana chapter is surely a blessed one.
[3/31, 7:19 PM] Vivek Choudhari: Kaushik maharishi in Gnyana chapter told me to come to Palani with my wife and 2 children after 36 where I will be guided a special Gnyana chapter in detail. I cannot do so as I have still only one daughter.

He predicted till 35, I will give spiritual articles in newspaper or magazine, undergo a spiritual journey, research journeys, business establishment, study of Bhagwat Gita.
All above with the grace of Maharshi, I could lead to a good path with accurate predictions.
[3/31, 7:22 PM] Vivek Choudhari: But Nowadays, very disappointed coz of only n only negative feedbacks of kandam Nadi.
There is a great risk to suggest anybody to Nadi reader.
[3/31, 7:32 PM] श्री प्रकाश JAISWAL: Thanks yogvivek for sharing
[3/31, 7:45 PM] Vivek Choudhari: The most important and exciting thing is to have swayam jyothi darshan for a single minute while doing homam at age 44 been predicted.
I asked then in prashna chapter, what about the merger?
Agastya said,  there is no mukthi in this birth Or Lord Shiva will decide about it. It made me disappointed n questioned why shall I run behind such spiritual activities then?
Agastya briefly narrated why it is not important and not to stick to my own ideas of Mukti. He blessed me to become mukta by karma in this birth only.
[3/31, 7:46 PM] Vivek Choudhari: Some other members like. Sabnis ji, Kaustubh Butala, Mangal ji(grand mother of our group) can certainly draw light on this topic of gnyana chapter.
[3/31, 7:48 PM] Vivek Choudhari: All the above people are great and fully ripened (that's why they don't put themselves.)
They live thought provoking life.🙏🏼

No comments: